1. 46% of independent physicians saw pay cut in 2022 Full story
2. Virginia orthopedic surgeon to pay $3.1M to settle kickback allegations Full story
3. 10 orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
4. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
5. Steadman Clinic taps orthopedic spine surgeon Dr. Sonny Gill Full story
6. SCA Health leader talks keys to success Full story
7. Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgery Specialists opens 9th clinic location Full story
8. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
9. Aurora Spine sees 26% sales growth in Q3: 3 notes Full story
10. FDA clears Zimmer Biomet's cementless knee replacement solution Full story
11. Company claims new implantable bone device can save up to $28k per patient Full story
12. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
2. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.