1. Top 10 orthopedic hospitals' safety grades Full story
2. Physician cuts will create 'immediate financial instability' Full story
3. Indianapolis Colts linebacker has back surgery after consultation with Dr. Robert Watkins Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. Conformis launches 'Made-to-Measure' total knee system Full story
6. HSS and NCH Florida partner facility receives $20M donation Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
8. Dr. Daniel Alexander named chief administrative officer at New York hospital Full story
9. 10 things to know about self-employed physicians Full story
10. What spurs patients to change providers? What are their most surprising care preferences? Get answers to these Qs and more to better engage your patients and drive more loyalty.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
2. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
3. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.