1. 12 surgeons who are leaving orthopedic groups for private practices Full story
2. USPI's $1.2B SurgCenter deal: How one of the industry's biggest acquisitions is unfolding Full story
3. Maine spine center put on 90-minute lockdown after threat against employee Full story
4. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
5. Here's what HOPCo's 1st Wisconsin partnership will look like Full story
6. Penn Highlands Healthcare to open $24.3M outpatient center with orthopedics Full story
7. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
8. 3 orthopedic groups in Texas, California add price transparency tool Full story
9. 17+ orthopedic surgeon moves Full story
10. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.
3. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.