1. MSOs becoming attractive option for physician-owned orthopedic groups Full story
2. Pennsylvania pain management physician pleads guilty to healthcare fraud Full story
3. Stryker vs. Johnson & Johnson vs. Zimmer Biomet: How they compare in Q3 Full story
4. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
5. 10 orthopedic surgeons join Crystal Clinic Full story
6. Montana JCPenney to be converted to ASC, orthopedic clinic Full story
7. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
8. 2 Pittsburgh orthopedic networks open sports medicine facility Full story
9. 6 things to know about Steamboat Orthopedic and Spine Institute Full story
10. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.