1. Orthopedic surgeons leaving SSM Health will partner with HOPCo for independent group Full story
2. Iowa clinic files for bankruptcy following $97M malpractice judgment Full story
3. Hospital for Special Surgery to collaborate with Florida nonprofit system Full story
4. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
5. 10 surgeons on the most controversial trends in spine Full story
6. Utah hospital adds Cori surgical robot Full story
7. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
8. Inside Stryker's $4.5 billion 3rd quarter Full story
9. Dr. Michael Bisogno 1st to use surgical robot at New York hospital Full story
10. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.