1. Stryker bets on extremities, to buy Wright Medical for $5.4B: 5 key notes Full story
2. New York orthopedic practice leaves Mount Sinai — 4 insights Full story
3. CMS' final outpatient, physician payment rules for 2020: 9 things to know Full story
4. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Drs. Nic Gay, Kerisimasi Reynolds form Silicon Valley Orthopaedics Full story
7. Zimmer Biomet increases knee, hip sales by nearly 4% in Q3 Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. HOI's sports-like culture, the manpower shortage in orthopedics & more from Dr. Damien Richardson Full story
10. Dr. Akbar Nawab performs 1st US surgery with Medacta PEEK screw — 3 things to know Full story