1. Bundled payments pose a challenge, opportunities remain in orthopedics: Dr. Paul Slosar Full story
2. 'I don't know how much longer I can continue to be a doctor': Physicians fight pay cuts as operating costs soar Full story
3. Robot competition ramps up as orthopedic surgeons ponder a new standard of care Full story
4. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
5. Orthopedic surgeon buys $2M Chicago church, plans to convert to community hub Full story
6. Dr. Van Stamos named Illinois Bone and Joint Institute's chief medical officer Full story
7. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
8. 3 leaders to know at Hoag Orthopedic Institute Full story
9. 9 things to know about Mayfield Brain & Spine Full story
10. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
2. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
3. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.