1. Orthofix reports $40.5M net loss in Q3, Jon Serbousek to become CEO: 5 details Full story
2. Sanford settles alleged neurosurgeon anti-kickback violation suit for $20M Full story
3. Walgreens to reduce number of in-store clinics Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Dr. Theodore Blaine joins Hospital for Special Surgery Full story
6. 3D printing company gets approval for $84M Buffalo facility for spine, orthopedic implants Full story
7. OrthoCarolina to test scheduling platform — 3 insights Full story
8. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
9. Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Ronald White receives lifetime achievement award Full story
10. Neurosurgery, orthopedics-focused health system wins award for anti-burnout program Full story