1. The most challenging aspects of an orthopedic surgeon's role Full story
2. Aligned Orthopedic Partners investing in ASCs, urgent care Full story
3. Retired orthopedic surgeon accuses DePuy Synthes of patent infringement Full story
4. Analyze your orthopedic issues at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting on Oct. 27-29 in Chicago. You'll interact with orthopedic surgeons from OrthoIllinois, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, Jefferson Orthopedic Clinic, OrthopedicOne and more. Contact Scott Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to attend for free.
5. Orthopedic Care Partners adds St. Louis practice Full story
6. HCA Florida reopens spine, orthopedic unit for the first time since Hurricane Ian Full story
7. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
8. Physicians' cost cutting tactics Full story
9. 6 orthopedic surgeon moves Full story
10. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.