1. Florida health system eliminates orthopedics at 2 clinics after $6.8M loss last year Full story
2. Surgical Care Affiliates' total joints in ASCs up 39% in Q3 Full story
3. Hackensack Meridian to add another hospital, 900 physicians to network Full story
4. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Dr. Raymond White awarded by American Fracture Association & Orthopaedic Trauma Association Full story
7. Oswego Health installs orthopedic robot for knee replacements — 3 things to know Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. Drs. Judith Baumhauer, Benedict Nwachukwu & more: 10 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
10. $15K donation to North Dakota hospital adds 2nd orthopedic surgery bed Full story