1. Dr. Daryl Osbahr to lead Rothman Orthopaedics' Florida operations Full story
2. Where orthopedic PE partnerships stand in 2020 Full story
3. SCA centers added 1,000+ new surgeons in 2020 so far: 5 things to know Full story
4. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines: Drs. Eugene Curry, Al Gross & more Full story
6. Minn. center begins $11M expansion to meet demand for spine, total joint surgeries Full story
7. Dr. Sonia Eden aims to 'rebirth' DMC's neurosurgery residency program, address healthcare disparities Full story
8. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
9. 'We're letting the science dictate here': Johnson & Johnson's CFO on pausing COVID-19 vaccine trials Full story
10. AAOS' biologic initiative to inform surgeons of approval status Full story
11. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
12. Sen. Harris halts travel after 2 staffers test positive; 'regional COVID storm' hits rural US — 8 updates Full story