1. 15 hospitals installing robots for spine, orthopedics in 2019 Full story
2. Orthopedic specialty reportedly not 'financially sustainable' for Florida system Full story
3. Texas health system to lay off 741 employees Full story
4. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group adds 2 sports medicine physicians Full story
6. Boston rehab network opens outpatient orthopedic center in Rhode Island Full story
7. Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Foundation recognizes Dr. Judith Baumhuer — 3 insights Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.
- What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
- How five revenue cycle pain points — EHRs, patient engagement, clinical integration, managing cost and scale, and revenue rebalancing — represent opportunities for higher-level strategic change.
- Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
- AI can help providers optimize revenue in ways humans cannot. Click here to learn about the advantages of these solutions, which are measurable and profound.
9. Dr. Benedict Nwachukwu: Joining Hospital for Special Surgery + emerging trends in sports medicine Full story
10. Zimmer Biomet labeling former employee a 'compliance risk' isn't defamation: Court Full story