1. 3 new orthopedic ASCs in September Full story
2. Dr. Raymond Gardocki: Endoscopic spine surgery + the benefits of awake surgery Full story
3. Alabama system pays hackers after ransomware attack at 3 hospitals Full story
4. Groundbreaking study proves virtual physical therapy with VERA saves a bundle. Download the results.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here!
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Top, bottom 10 revenue-generating specialties for hospitals — orthopedics, neurosurgery & more Full story
7. UNC's new joint replacement specialist sees promise in robotics — 5 details Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- Healthcare execs crave change, so what stands in the way of innovation? Click here to discover what insiders are saying.
- These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives. Click here to learn what they are.
- What real patient engagement looks like: 6 must-reads for tech leaders
- Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.
- What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
9. Supreme Court will not review Zimmer Biomet-Stryker $248.7M patent dispute Full story
10. Sectra adds DePuy Synthes templates to preoperative planning solution — 3 details Full story