Oct. 2, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker acquires another medical device company for $220M: 5 things to know
2. 11 sports medicine physicians on the move
3. Police fatally shoot man in Orlando hospital
4. Learn how the University of Vermont Health Network is transforming from a revenue-focused organization to a cost-focused one during this upcoming webinar.
5. Optimize the Orthopedic Patient for ERAS (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery) - Learn the Importance of Pathway and Partnership by attending this informative session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 18, 12:50-1:30 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at email@example.com.
6. Zimmer Biomet's cervical disc implant labeling to include 7-year data: 5 things to know Full story
7. Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund awards 1st round of $8.2M funding initiative: 5 things to know
8. Is bigger better? Mega mergers return to health systems - 3 thoughts Full story
9. Register for this webinar to learn how clinical and IT teams at Summa Health worked together to improve medical device security and interoperability.
10. Stryker earns FDA clearance for SpineJack system: 4 notes
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Joshua Dines of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story