1. MSOs will be 'the next big trend' in orthopedics, surgeons say Full story
2. Physicians brace for 8.42% cut to CMS rates; many consider dropping Medicare patients Full story
3. Audio recordings build case against Florida orthopedic surgeon; more lawsuits filed Full story
4. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.
5. How 5 orthopedic practices find and retain new talent Full story
6. 4 elements to help private practices avoid consolidation Full story
7. Payers, private equity and even health systems see the value in shifting procedures to ASCs, but are ASCs ready for increased patient acuity? Hear from 3 physician leaders to prepare.
8. OrthoVirginia, Washington Commanders partner for team orthopedic care Full story
9. The key to maintaining culture in a growing orthopedic group Full story
10. Is the Enhancing Oncology Model right for your cancer center? Experts explain how the program will affect oncology over the next 5 years.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
2. Healthcare's latest transformation puts finance staff at the forefront of decision making. Unpack how your finance team can enhance outcomes for stakeholders here.
3. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.