1. ASCs with 25%+ orthopedic case volume above are best positioned to thrive, CEOs say Full story
2. Michigan physician convicted of $1.8M fraud scheme Full story
3. 9 musculoskeletal MSOs totaling more than 750 physicians Full story
4. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
5. Carrell Clinic to implement digital health coaching for total joint patients Full story
6. Orthopedic surgeon, gastroenterologist were 'much needed additions' to South City Hospital, CEO says Full story
7. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
8. Joint venture orthopedic institute opening in Tennessee Full story
9. 4 states with 2 or more top-ranked orthopedic hospitals, per Newsweek Full story
10. Payers, private equity and even health systems see the value in shifting procedures to ASCs, but are ASCs ready for increased patient acuity? Hear from 3 physician leaders to prepare.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals are facing a healthcare climate fraught with operational risks, and a one dimensional strategy isn't cutting it. Here are the tools your team needs to stay nimble.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. What digital options do patients really expect out of healthcare organizations? These patient survey findings offer a roadmap for where to direct resources.