1. AAOS wants CMS to reform physician pay, emphasize value-based care Full story
2. 'It is a conveyor belt': 5 thoughts on the downside to physician employment Full story
3. Average orthopedic surgeon wait time up 48% since 2017 Full story
4. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
5. Dr. MaCalus Hogan named new UPMC head of orthopedics Full story
6. 7 places hiring orthopedic surgeons Full story
7. Payers, private equity and even health systems see the value in shifting procedures to ASCs, but are ASCs ready for increased patient acuity? Hear from 3 physician leaders to prepare.
8. Dr. Christopher Baker debuts orthopedic fixation system Full story
9. Orthopedic surgeon compensation recovery in hospitals, physician-owned groups Full story
10. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
3. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.