1. How Johnson & Johnson plans to grow orthopedic, spine robotics in the next 24 months Full story
2. Dr. Timothy Kremchek on the future of Beacon Orthopaedics & total joint replacement Full story
3. Police: Ohio man posed as a nurse for 4 years Full story
4. Join experts from Cardinal Health, in a moderated discussion led by Scott Becker, to find out how key supply chain issues in the food, beverage, and retail industries lend valuable lessons to healthcare providers in this upcoming webinar.
5. Dr. Anuj Patel joins OrthoAtlanta's 39-physician team — 4 details to know Full story
6. Stryker adds to spine division with $550M acquisition: 3 details Full story
7. 2 insurers update medical policies to cover sacroiliac fusion Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- Your organization can become a driver of community wellness. Read this white paper to learn how.
- Who went where and when? We've tracked 120+ executive moves, from retirements to resignations to brand new tenures and debuts. Catch up on all of them.
- One billion people felt the effects of healthcare data breaches in 2018. Keep your patients out of this statistic.
- Healthcare, the internet of things and blockchain — A realistic overview of the technologies changing patient care. Click here to read the white paper.
- Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
9. 'A dream come true': Dr. Jorge Chahla strives for success at Rush Full story
10. 9 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story