1. 2 orthopedic leaders on investments to thrive beyond 2020 Full story
2. 67 spine surgeries CMS may remove from the inpatient-only list in 2021 Full story
3. Medical device recalls in Q2 reach levels not seen since 2018 Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. Laser Spine Institute 18 months after closure — What happened to its $56M Tampa HQ? Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic, AcelRX to study DSUVIA in postop orthopedic care Full story
7. Dr. Darren Friedman takes on new role as orthopedics director Full story
8. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
9. Erlanger Orthopaedics installs 2 robots for joint replacements Full story
10. 20 bold predictions about the ASC industry over the next 5 years Full story
11. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
12. Pediatric deaths, hospitalizations rising faster than adults; FDA may consider emergency vaccine approval — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story