1. Idaho orthopedic surgeon arrested for alleged misconduct at practice Full story
2. Why this Florida orthopedic surgeon retired early Full story
3. EmergeOrtho notifies patients of ransomware attack that may have affected 75,200 Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. Twin Cities Orthopedics surgeon hits research milestone Full story
6. 4 key orthopedic developments at Hoag: Robots, ASC expansion and more Full story
7. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
8. Dr. C. Kris Hanby debuts smart knee implant in Arkansas Full story
9. How Aurora Spine plans to build momentum in 2nd half of 2022 Full story
10. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
3. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.