1. EPA approves COVID-19 surface cleanser for use at Texas orthopedic practice, American Airlines Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic to study synthetic opioid tablet in orthopedic surgery recovery Full story
3. CDC waives testing recommendation for people without symptoms: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. How CMS' proposals could affect ASCs in 2021 Full story
6. Ohio health system expands robotic offerings for spine, brain surgery Full story
7. Dr. Scott Heithoff offers anterior hip replacement: 3 details Full story
8. Your patients expect to do business with your practice like they do with other online businesses. Click here to join a discussion on modernizing patient payments.
9. Novant Health welcomes Dr. Lisa Cannada, orthopedic trauma surgery pioneer Full story
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
11. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
12. Biopharma co. raises $50M to support expansion plans, clinical trials Full story