1. Rothman Orthopaedics loses $120M in revenue during pandemic; EOY expected to be down 20%-30% Full story
2. Ill. orthopedic group wins approval for $15.5M surgical facility Full story
3. 10 states, territories with the most & fewest physicians per capita Full story
4. What hospital leaders need to know about changing telehealth policies — A live overview with Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals' Dr. Judd Hollander. Click here to register.
5. Physician-owned Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center gains 5-star CMS rating Full story
6. Silicon Valley Orthopaedics opens 2nd clinic Full story
7. J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society names its official journal Full story
8. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
9. Medtronic Q1 spine revenue down 14%; CEO reports 'faster than expected recovery' Full story
10. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates Full story
11. Your patients expect to do business with your practice like they do with other online businesses. Click here to join a discussion on modernizing patient payments.