1. Mich. orthopedic surgeon's license suspended after patient complaints Full story
2. Plasma wins emergency approval; 1st case of COVID-19 reinfection confirmed — 5 updates Full story
3. New joint-venture ASC offers surgeon investment opportunities Full story
4. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
5. Campbell Clinic CEO announces retirement, successor Full story
6. Dr. Richard Berger: Potential for delays makes now 'the best time to get surgery' Full story
7. Colorado orthopedic practice grows to 15 physicians Full story
8. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
9. Medtronic taps former CommonSpirit CEO as independent director — 4 details Full story
10. Dr. Sarah Decker to lead sports medicine team at Vermont system Full story
11. How ASCs can recapture lost revenue with better documentation practices — 2 surgeons weigh in. Click here to attend the live discussion.