1. Number of orthopedic surgeons in the best, worst states for healthcare Full story
2. The growth strategy of 3 major ASC chains Full story
3. Florida Orthopaedic Institute to pay $4M to settle claims it did not protect patient data Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. 'A great leveling of the playing field': How Dr. Richard Berger built orthopedics' 'BEST' telehealth service Full story
6. Alabama's Andrews Sports Medicine adds 2 surgeons Full story
7. Trust between payers and providers is key to advancing healthcare - but its still a struggle. Here's a way to boost collaboration + benefit patients.
8. 'Private equity doesn't know the business better than you': Why 1 physician prefers practice independence Full story
9. Hoag Orthopedic Institute adds knee robots at 2 ASCs Full story
10. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.
2. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.
3. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.