1. Hospital, orthopedic surgeon share liability in $6.3M verdict, court rules Full story
2. Cyberattack cost Tenet $100M in Q2 Full story
3. Carrum Health, Novant partner for orthopedics Full story
4. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
5. What orthopedic, spine surgeons are most focused on for the 2nd half of 2022 Full story
6. 5 orthopedic practices offering robotic surgery in nation's biggest cities Full story
7. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
8. MPowerHealth launches digital musculoskeletal platform Full story
9. 6 sports medicine updates in July Full story
10. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
2. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.