1. 6-physician orthopedic practice to open 4th Indiana location Full story
2. Dr. Frank Petrigliano appointed chief of USC Epstein Family Center for Sports Medicine Full story
3. CMS' final inpatient payment rule for 2020: 8 things to know Full story
4. How to accelerate and scale-up the widespread adoption of value-based care. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Join nearly 5,000 attendees and 315+ of the smartest speakers in health IT and revenue cycle management at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. OrthoCarolina re-opens offices with 18 patient rooms — 4 things to know Full story
7. Andrews Institute's Dr. David Chandler: How spine has changed in the past 30 years Full story
8. How to map out an electronic prescribing of controlled substances initiative. Click here to read the white paper.
9. Dr. George Rapp to receive lifetime excellence award from Indiana governor Full story
10. NuVasive revenue up 3.7% in Q2, continues developing titanium, PEEK implant portfolio — 5 quotes from CEO Chris Barry Full story