1. 19 orthopedic surgeon moves in 2020 Full story
2. Dr. James Chappuis sues Emory Healthcare, surgeon alleging defamation: 6 details Full story
3. State-by-state breakdown of federal aid per COVID-19 case Full story
4. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
5. 6 big moves from Medtronic: Acquisitions, leadership changes & more Full story
6. The American Orthopaedic Association elects Dr. Ted Parsons president Full story
7. Ala. orthopedic group exec wins at 2020 CFO Awards Full story
8. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
9. Zimmer Biomet's worldwide knee sales plummet 46.8% in Q2, hitting $374M Full story
10. Oak Orthopedics plans $15.5M surgical center Full story
11. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.