1. Orthopedic surgeon must face suit in patient's death Full story
2. Knee replacement cost by state: HOPD vs. ASC Full story
3. The limitations of smart joint implants, according to surgeons who use them Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. 5 orthopedic practices to know Full story
6. How to respond to mass shootings: 8 tips from experienced surgeons, providers Full story
7. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
8. 5 orthopedic devices getting insurance, CMS boosts in 2022 Full story
9. Orthopaedics NorthEast names Lori Pagan CEO Full story
10. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
2. C-suite leaders need fresh alternatives to survive today's changing healthcare landscape. Get insights from Optum's report to learn how to handle the industry's top priorities and challenges.
3. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.