1. 11 of the largest US orthopedic practices Full story
2. Another round of elective surgery suspensions: 5 updates Full story
3. 3 states account for 18% of world's cases; more COVID-19 therapies may be available in fall — 6 updates Full story
4. Naviswiss is bringing precision to total hip surgery through an innovative tracking technology that is over 95% smaller and lighter than other systems. Naviswiss Hip supports all surgical approaches and all major implant vendors. Available for primary and revision.
5. Dr. Mark Tantorski on the biggest time, money savers for his Pa. orthopedic practice Full story
6. 4 practices that have merged with Illinois Bone & Joint Institute in 2020 Full story
7. At McLeod Orthopaedics, the waiting room is a thing of the past Full story
8. Join us at Becker's first ever Orthopedics Virtual Forum - click here to register!
9. Device M&A bottoms out: What this means for Zimmer, Smith+Nephew & more Full story
10. Medacta gets FDA nod for total knee system, plans applications for spine Full story
11. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.