1. Orthopedics projected to see highest growth in 2nd opinions: Report Full story
2. Physicians balk at 'devastating' Medicare proposed pay cuts Full story
3. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, MPowerHealth launch bundled payments program Full story
4. Tune in to learn about the impact that complex orthopedic and spine procedures can have on your ASC’s bottom line.
5. 8 places hiring orthopedic surgeons Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery opens 2nd New Jersey location Full story
7. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
8. Minimally invasive SI joint fusion procedure gets CPT code Full story
9. 8 orthopedic research projects get $445K total in grants Full story
10. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 uncovered a plethora of weaknesses in cancer care delivery. This 2-page report shares how oncology leaders are planning for change.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.