1. Dr. James Bradley to be 4th Kerlan-Jobe alum installed as AAOSM president Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon recruitment trends in 2018-19 — 4 key points Full story
3. Seattle Children's cited for safety violations after mold leaves 1 patient dead Full story
4. Supply chain webinar: Best practices for medical supply acquisition. Click here.
5. How to overcome barriers to ambulatory success. Attend this webinar to find out what a high quality, well-coordinated ambulatory strategy looks like.
6. Muve Health to open 'hyper-specialty' total joint surgery center Full story
7. Andrews Institute's Dr. Adam Mullan says ultrasound will be 'standard' for orthopedic rehab Full story
8. Progressive solutions for an overlooked source of OR inefficiency. Download the white paper.
9. Hospital for Special Surgery acquires low-dose orthopedic imaging system — 3 insights Full story
10. Dr. William Meyers to operate on Bulls center Wendell Carter Jr. — 3 insights Full story