1. 19 spine, orthopedic facilities opening in 2020 Full story
2. Fla. orthopedic group hit with $99M lawsuit over patient data exposure: 3 details Full story
3. Scientists question WHO's stance on indoor transmission — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. The need for accessible price transparency has intensified, and hospitals must navigate federal and state guidelines as they create solutions to make it a reality. Click here to join a virtual discussion on how hospitals can achieve price transparency.
5. Dr. David Krieger introduces Stryker system for spinal fusions: 3 details Full story
6. Woman robbed surgery center 5 times for narcotics Full story
7. Vanderbilt orthopedic surgeons named team physicians for Nashville Soccer Club Full story
8. A simple, EHR-friendly solution can help healthcare organizations drive agent productivity and improve overall RCM efficiency. Learn more during this virtual discussion.
9. Texas anesthesiologist pays $100K to settle false billing accusations Full story
10. Dr. Charles Saltzman named editor-in-chief of AOFAS journals Full story
11. The next chapter in the evolution of hospital medicine is now. Click here to learn why it's time to reimagine patient care.