1. Ransomware attack hits Florida orthopedic practice: 3 details Full story
2. COVID-19 exposure suspends orthopedic intake at West Virginia hospital Full story
3. US sees 5th record increase in 8 days; 19 states pause, roll back reopenings — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Naviswiss is bringing precision to total hip surgery through an innovative tracking technology that is over 95% smaller and lighter than other systems.
Naviswiss Hip supports all surgical approaches and all major implant vendors. Available for primary and revision.
5. Pacira to end Exparel co-marketing agreement with DePuy Full story
6. Orthopedic physicians affected by permanent closure of 2 urgent care centers Full story
7. Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Safety compliance key to avoiding spine surgery cancellations Full story
8. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
9. Drs. Eric Grossman, Riley Williams & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons making the news Full story
10. Spine, orthopedic surgeons join Holy Family Memorial Lakeshore Orthopaedics Full story
11. Patient acquisition post-COVID-19 — How to boost payer mix and regain revenue. Click here to watch the presentation.