1. The path to COVID-19 recovery in orthopedics: 5 defining characteristics Full story
2. Surgeon charged in $637,200 COVID-19 loan fraud scheme: 6 details Full story
3. 'Worst is yet to come,' WHO chief says; Hospitalizations up in 7 states — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work.
Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
5. 153+ ASCs with spine surgery Full story
6. COVID-19 leads surgery center to add total joints earlier than planned: 5 insights Full story
7. America's physician shortage could top 139,000 by 2033 Full story
8. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
9. La. hospital installs Stryker robot for total knee replacements Full story
10. The future of private practice and payers in orthopedics, spine: 3 key thoughts Full story
11. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.