1. Orthopedic surgeon asking for misconduct charges to be dropped Full story
2. 5 statistics making orthopedic surgeons optimistic Full story
3. Physician charged with $11M knee brace fraud Full story
4. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
5. Orthopedic devicemaker taps former Stryker executive as CEO Full story
6. Tennessee's largest orthopedic group expands Full story
7. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
8. Hospital for Special Surgery's Dr. Robert Hotchkiss performs wrist surgery on NHL Rangers star Full story
9. Unity MSK adds Oregon orthopedic practice Full story
10. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
2. Care delivery models are evolving in these 3 ways. Is your organization keeping pace?
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.