1. 3 orthopedic experts earning lifetime achievement awards in 2022 Full story
2. Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics' MSO 'eager to expand, partner and collaborate' with independent practices Full story
3. How the nursing shortage is affecting ASCs and medical practices Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Accountant involved in spine surgery kickback scheme sentenced to prison Full story
6. Ridgeview, Twin Cities Orthopedics to build orthopedic facility Full story
7. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
8. Most US hospitals fail to disclose joint replacement pricing: study Full story
9. Dr. Jacob Sams performs Illinois' 1st 'smart' total knee replacement Full story
10. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
2. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.
3. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.