1. Top 50 hospitals for pediatric orthopedics, per US News & World Report Full story
2. No need to reinvent the wheel in outpatient orthopedics, Dr. Alexander Sah says Full story
3. Texas orthopedic group joins private equity-backed MSO Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Stryker to sell orthopedic surgical system Full story
6. Why this orthopedic surgeon says the future is bright for artificial disc replacements Full story
7. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
8. Orthopedic Institute for Children renamed to honors donors' $15M gift Full story
9. FDA clears SI-Bone pelvic fracture implant system Full story
10. Adventist Health reimagined the consumer experience — and it paid off. Join the leaders who directed the digital-first project that improved population health.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
2. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
3. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.