1. NuVasive sued by analytics company; contract breach alleged Full story
2. Sanford Health breaks ground on $161M orthopedic hospital Full story
3. Illinois physician admits to illegally prescribing drug Full story
4. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
5. 4 orthopedic surgeon moves in May Full story
6. How 2 orthopedic leaders build strong organizations Full story
7. Mercy completely redesigned staffing processes to put nurses' needs first. See how the system is giving nurses more flexibility and control over their shifts here.
8. Pro football health organization adds orthopedic surgeons to advisory board Full story
9. Hip replacement using Smith+Nephew's new preoperative tools completed Full story
10. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
2. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.