1. Which device co. lost the most last quarter? Comparing Medtronic, Stryker & more Full story
2. Ohio officials aim to halt UTMC orthopedic services transfer to ProMedica Full story
3. 24 states not reporting probable cases — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. After COVID-19, hospitals will have to make the most of their surgical volumes and ensure optimal outcomes. Here's how.
5. Orthopedic surgeon scraps Orlando Health whistleblower suit Full story
6. Dr. Michael Ast: 'Incision location does not matter,' HSS study shows Full story
7. 8 orthopedic surgeons on the move in May Full story
8. There is a hidden impact on financial and compliance issues with the utilization review process. Click here to learn how to make them more effective.
9. 4 wrongful termination suits in orthopedics, neurosurgery & more Full story
10. Surgeons ink hospital contracts during case standstill for independent practices Full story
11. Innovation and the human experience: 5 health IT must-reads for innovation-focused leaders. Click here