1. 5 spine, orthopedic practice and surgical facility closures in the past year Full story
2. Medtronic to pay up to $31M in Titan Medical licensing agreement plus $10M for robotic tech Full story
3. 2 major COVID-19 studies retracted; HHS to track race, ethnicity data — 4 updates Full story
4. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
5. Purdue University taps Franciscan Health to handle employee joint replacements Full story
6. Overlapping surgeries not associated with adverse outcomes, study says Full story
7. 35 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May Full story
8. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. 10 specialties with lowest percentage of female physicians - Orthopedics No. 2 Full story
10. University Hospitals to cut all physician pay
11. 3 steps for better clinical collaboration in the wake of COVID-19. Click here to read the tip sheet.