1. Nearly 17% of orthopedic procedures deemed essential; return to normal volumes will take at least 1 year Full story
2. Some practices, surgeons limit device rep access — others rely on them more than ever Full story
3. Top 5 vaccine candidates selected; global cases rise at quickest pace yet — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Kentucky orthopedic surgeon retires after 43 years of practice Full story
6. 3 South Carolina hospitals with best-value outcomes for hip, knee replacement Full story
7. Drs. Richard Berger, Asheesh Bedi & more: 4 orthopedic surgeons making the news Full story
8. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
9. Orthepedic, general surgicalist staffing firm merges, forming new entity: 5 insights Full story
10. Conformis, Zimmer Biomet resolve all patent disputes & more: 6 device company key notes Full story
11. Innovation and the human experience: 5 health IT must-reads for innovation-focused leaders. Click here