1. Best-case scenario: 7 months until orthopedic volumes return to near-normal, simulation says Full story
2. 11% of orthopedic surgeons received 88% of industry payments: HSS study reveals vast gender imbalance Full story
3. 100M vaccine doses may be ready by 2021 — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
5. 40-bed orthopedic, spine rehab hospital opens in Iowa Full story
6. 11 spine, orthopedic surgeons who operated on pro athletes this year Full story
7. 'It is a public health problem': Sports medicine society addresses racial injustices after 3 killings Full story
8. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
9. How COVID-19 has affected Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares in May Full story
10. Orthopedic, spine ASC proposed for Alabama hospital campus — 3 quick notes Full story
11. Tired of ED denials and downcodes? Click here to learn the three things every hospital should do to avoid those barriers to full payment.