1. Steadman Clinic moves to absorb hospital orthopedic group — 6 things to know Full story
2. How an independent orthopedic practice avoided layoffs due to COVID-19 Full story
3. Testing sites close amid unrest; 1 in 4 virus deaths tied to nursing homes — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.
5. Rothman Orthopaedics strikes partnership to adapt to the 'new normal' Full story
6. Tenn. hospitals with the best-value hip, knee replacement outcomes: Dexur report Full story
7. 'There may be multiple waves' of COVID-19: How Dr. Rich Berger is preparing at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story
8. After COVID-19, hospitals will have to make the most of their surgical volumes and ensure optimal outcomes. Here's how.
9. Ind. orthopedic group to open 8th location, offer surgery with Stryker robot Full story
10. Orthopedic surgery patients prefer 'semipassive' roles in 92% of clinical decisions — 5 study findings Full story
11. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.