1. Zimmer Biomet to end patent dispute, cross-license Conformis' joint surgery devices for $9.6M Full story
2. Positive COVID-19 test halts work on $250M spine, orthopedic tower in Alabama Full story
3. Minn. hospitals on 'verge of being overrun' amid protests, pandemic — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Prepare for a return to elective surgery with insights from leaders in orthopedics who are using technology to increase efficiency, control leakage and develop new programs. Click here to learn
5. Michigan group to open 7th location, add 2 orthopedic surgeons Full story
6. Mizzou BioJoint cases consolidated after 4 additional patients sue Full story
7. Hospital for Special Surgery opens outpatient center in New York City Full story
8. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
9. Dr. Alan Daniels appointed chief of spine surgery at University Orthopedics Full story
10. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute opens physician office Full story
11. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.
12. 50+ hospital and health system CNOs to know | 2020 Full story