1. Orthopedic groups detail crisis strategies: Rent deferral, low overhead & more Full story
2. Stryker proposes $2.3B offering to fund Wright Medical acquisition Full story
3. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
5. Orthopedic backlogs mount in Michigan — What 4 organizations are up against Full story
6. Dr. Asheesh Bedi: 2nd COVID-19 wave would be 'incredibly devastating' Full story
7. 5 orthopedic surgeons in the news: Drs. Mark Froimson, Sergio Viroslav & more Full story
8. New CMS rule can lead to better outcomes and lower costs: Click here for all the details.
9. Fla. center opens with orthopedics, general surgery — 3 things to know Full story
10. Medtronic Q4 revenue drops & more: 5 device co. key notes Full story
11. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.