1. The biggest threats to orthopedic physician-ownership Full story
2. Neurosurgeon loses appeal for alleged unnecessary spine surgeries; has license restricted Full story
3. Allina Health moving spine, orthopedic surgeries from HOPDs to new network of ASCs Full story
4. Some ASCs will experience intense growth. Leading surgeons and execs explain. Join the discussion at Becker's virtual event.
5. Pinnacle Orthopaedic Services owner pleads guilty to bribery Full story
6. 7 physicians, CaroMont resolve noncompete clause dispute Full story
7. New York hospital turns to outpatient orthopedic surgery after final COVID-19 patient discharged Full story
8. Who Dr. Neal ElAttrache operated on so far in 2021 Full story
9. Surgical documentation workflows are illogical. Hear how a 292-bed New York hospital expedited operative notes and reduced time to bill in this webinar.
10. NuVasive appoints independent board chair Full story
11. 5 specialties that saw physician pay soar in the past year Full story
12. Physician gets 59-year prison sentence for fraud, unnecessary surgeries Full story
13. Give patients a reason to rave after hip surgery. Join the discussion on the best practices in hospital and ASC settings.