1. 28.4M elective surgeries could be canceled in 2020 — orthopedic procedures hit hardest Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon bonuses hit $96,000 - 6 statistics Full story
3. 15 hospitals have closed this year — here's why Full story
4. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
5. 10 states with highest average physician salaries Full story
6. Chicago orthopedic group secures $143,000 in federal funding Full story
7. Texas orthopedic group snares 2 paycheck protection program loans Full story
8. Blue Shield of California sued for alleged wrongful blanket denial of device used to treat spinal stenosis Full story
9. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.
10. Dr. Choll Kim: Changes in spine that will stay after pandemic restrictions are lifted Full story
11. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!