1. Resuming total joint replacements: A road map from Drs. Richard Iorio, William Healy & more Full story
2. Mich. providers sue over state restrictions, aim to resume orthopedic surgery Full story
3. New relief proposal includes $100B for care providers — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Orthofix Spine Cervical Solutions Webinar Series – Register HERE
Join Orthofix Spine's NEW webinar series: CERVICAL 360, featuring Orthofix Spine Cervical solutions!
5. 22 centers resuming orthopedic elective surgeries Full story
6. 'I haven't pulled the trigger': Texas orthopedic surgeon still postponing cases despite green light Full story
7. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute starts drive-thru COVID-19 testing for preop patients Full story
8. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
9. How COVID-19 affected Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares in the past month Full story
10. Alaska hospital gets 1st orthopedic surgeon in over a year Full story
11. How health systems are using data-driven insights to engage their workforce — and achieve their goals. To learn more, click here.