1. Good news, bad news for orthopedic surgeons: 6 observations Full story
2. $50M gift to expand spine care at NewYork-Presbyterian Full story
3. Physician pay vs. average cost of living in each state Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. The questions private equity still needs to answer Full story
6. 12 places hiring orthopedic surgeons Full story
7. The most innovative orthopedic medtech in 2022: 2 surgeon insights Full story
8. Mississippi orthopedic center data breach affects 500 people Full story
9. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
10. 6 spine, orthopedic donations in 2022 Full story
11. 2 Brooklyn Nets stars have orthopedic surgery Full story
12. Dr. Marc Galloway earns recognition from Ohio sports medicine group Full story
13. COVID-19 aftershocks seminar: How New York Presbyterian and Atrium Health are working to support today's exhausted clinicians and sicker patients. View the panel discussion here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
2. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
3. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.