1. New Mexico orthopedic practice closes permanently Full story
2. Zimmer Biomet posts $509M Q1 loss, projects 'significant negative impact' for Q2 Full story
3. 3 top health officials in quarantine; remdesivir distribution plan released — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Now that CMS has OK'd coronary interventions at ASCs, it's time to begin optimizing procedures. Click here for a roadmap to getting started.
5. 17 centers resuming orthopedic elective surgeries Full story
6. HSS discharging final COVID-19 patients, starting widespread antibody testing Full story
7. Total joint replacements still on hold at Iowa hospital despite relaxed case bans Full story
8. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
9. Physician practice finances were largely stable or improving pre-pandemic — 6 insights Full story
10. Vail-Summit Orthopaedics & Neurosurgery named AAOE Practice of the Year Full story
11. What will the next 10 years bring in health IT? Click here to find out how EHRs will improve patient outcomes and reduce physician burnout.